Macbook Pro Available in Stores?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Grags726, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Grags726 macrumors newbie

Anyone know when the new Macbook Pros will be available in stores?

IF we wanted to purchase one, does it make sense to try to snag one in stores or just order online now?

2. MrRugged macrumors member

I'm also wondering about this. I'm hoping Apple and other retailers will get limited stock for walk-ins, which would give some of us a chance to buy right away instead of ordering online now with a 4-5 week delay. Anyone have any insight on this or when they might hit stores?

3. marc55 macrumors 6502a

marc55

I'd like to see them in stores so I could try them out.
    M

4. nyjoe84 macrumors member

nyjoe84

Im hearing November 17, but who knows. I myself wanna just show up and buy one there. I also would like to see it and try it out first before i drop that kinda of money

5. SHOaks macrumors member

This delay from announcement to them actually being available is bad business in my opinion. We shouldn't have to wait this long

6. terminator-jq macrumors regular

Best Buy's website shows that a preorders will arrive on the 16th in my area. I'm guessing the Apple Stores will have them a day or 2 earlier. Maybe we'll see stock on the 15th.

7. MrRugged macrumors member

Any update on third party stock and when they'll hit stores? If I remember from the rMB release, places like Best Buy and others got them before Apple stores did. Just wish we knew the date so some of us could snag them. Stores seem to have no clue at all. Any insight from anyone?

8. uptownnyc macrumors 6502

I think it's been a major factor in the amount of complaints they're seeing. No available hardware, but lots of changes and more expensive -- perfect recipe for people to second-guess what they're selling.

9. ScottNWDW macrumors 65816

ScottNWDW

The new MacBook Pro without the touch bar is already in stores, in fact I bought one yesterday. My Apple Store has even taken all the Space Grey MacBooks and replaced them with the Space Grey MacBook Pro. The Gold, Rose Gold and Silver MacBooks are still on display. To me the touch bar wasn't worth the extra $300.

10. Scary Spice macrumors regular

Scary Spice

True

Remember when SJ would announce a new Mac and then say 'It's available tomorrow'.....

They are wasting so many sales with these delays.... (and with poor availability out of the gate...)