My daughter spilled coffee on her Macbook (mid 2015 I think) and quickly shut if off. I got around to cleaning it out yesterday. Nothing seemed damaged and there really wasn't much liquid in there. Anyways, I pulled out the main board (not sure the correct name, but the largest board), cleaned it, dried it, and reassembled. When I powered it up, it would only work with the power cable. When I connect the power cable it does the normal cycle (green, then orange) but won't charge. The machine also won't run off the battery. It recognizes the battery is there, says it's 19% charged, but won't charge it further, and won't run off of it. And again, it shows orange as if it's charging but it's not. I reset the pram and the other thing. Anyways, according to my daughter the battery was mostly fine before. So I'm assuming I might have a loose cable, etc. I'll go in and look around tonight later, but I'm curious if anyone has any areas to check. I sorta loosened the "battery contact board" (the board that seems to connect the battery to the main board) but couldn't fully remove it to clean. I'm a bit suspicious that it may be related but I'm not certain. Thanks in advance.