Macbook pro beeps when Logic pro X runs

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Marko Zorec, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Marko Zorec macrumors newbie

Hi...

My macbook pro 2015 is silent, except when I run Logic Pro X software... Then it begins to beep (internal, not through speakers) with high frequency sound, only possible to hear in silent room, indeed is very annoying... Beeps goes like this: 2 times beep, silent for about 10-20 seconds, again 2 or three times beep, again silent for some time, again beeps... Sounds like something is processing inside machine or what?

I think I haven't heard those beeps before, bot I'm not sure, maybe they were always there...

Any ideas, if something is wrong with my machine?

Thanx,

Marko

2. Marko Zorec thread starter macrumors newbie

I have noticed that every time I put my ear totaly close to the macbook keyboard, even if Logic doesn't run, I hear some noises, although they are very very silent, like machine is doing/processing something... That is heard only in completely silent room and with ear touching keyboard...

Is this normal?

Any opinions on that? Are Macbook Pros meant to be completely silent when fan is not running?
    Thanx...

marko

3. cruisin macrumors 6502a

cruisin

The fan is always running, its just very quiet at low speeds.

The beeps are apparently considered normal. I had mine looked at and they couldn't find anything specific that makes the beeps.

It is possible that every computer makes tiny beeps but they usually have a loud fan to cover the sound.