Macbook Pro Build quality or Quality Control?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jpep, May 26, 2010.

1. jpep macrumors member

It seems there are freezing problems and the beachball keeps spinning,
    The ticking/clicking sound near the trackpad or hardrive. Possible loose part inside. Alot of money for these machines to have these problems.

2. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

no problems, it's normal. plus if anything DID go wrong, and you didn't cause it, apple care ftw :) so don't worry and have fun until or IF anything goes wrong.

3. djasterix macrumors 6502a

djasterix

I totally agree, 1 month with my 15" i5 and everything is ok, no freezing, or yellow screens, or loose parts, just a great experience working with this power toy.

4. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Don't let a few posts fool you. I bought three 15" Core i7's and they've been stellar. I've pushed them hard with no problems. As a long time Apple customer my first hand experience reveals Apple to be a top notch company with excellent design & quality control. Remember there are thousands of these new models out there. The few with issues are but a sliver of the total production. They are mass produced like every other laptop & cannot all be trouble free.

5. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

As with anything else, those with problems are the most vocal. You seldom here from satisfied users, such as myself. For what it's worth, initial impressions on the MBP I bought two days ago are that it's a flawless, wonderful machine.

6. FangBianMian macrumors member

FangBianMian

:)

7. dreven79 macrumors member

dreven79