I know this question has been asked, but I would like to get as many opinions on this as I can. I need a new computer, as my current is getting outdated. I definitely want to get a Macbook Pro. However, I have been reading up a lot, and many people are saying don't buy it now. The thing is I will really only use it for surfing the net, typing on word, and other things(i'm buying it over a Macbook because of size). If the update is just going to be internal changes, I really could care less, but for all I know they could make some really sick design. However, I really like the current Macbook Pro, and for me its really all I need as I won't be doing anything hardcore on it. I can buy it today, I just can't decide if its worth waiting. I would just like to know what other people think, or if they are buying now or waiting. Thanks.