Macbook Pro cannot connect automatic to my wireless network

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gshhar, Jul 20, 2011.

1. gshhar, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011

gshhar macrumors newbie

Mar 10, 2011
    Each time after reset computer does not connect automatically to my network,only after I open the network preferences and choose my network its connect.
    Please note that it was not like that, at first everything was fine but after formatting and reinstalling the operating system I chose not certain how the wireless network operating system first came but I plugged the computer via cable so now he does not connect me automatically.
    Same problem was repeated a second time after formatting, the computer connects to the wireless network but after I plugged the network cable to your computer the next time the computer was start and not Remember my network, by the way AirPort is the only controller on Enable and I'm trying to create a Location but that does not help and under Advanced i marked to remember my network and above it in the box I have saved my network
  2. clyde2801 macrumors 601

Mar 6, 2008
    In the land of no hills and red dirt.
    Had a problem with airport dropping out after upgrade to 10.6.8. After going through a whole bunch of stuff, I had to do a hard reset of my airport extreme and set up my network again.