Macbook Pro case - All the Kings Men

jsheldon86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
I recently purchased a 15" MacBook Pro and am loving it. I am now looking for a laptop case/bag to carry my new beauty. I have searched all over the web and have only found a few bags that I like and that aren't just the boring black laptop bag that everyone has.

I found these bags which are really awesome but pretty pricey: All the King's Men

Does anyone know of any place to get these in the U.S.? I don't want to pay the additional $$$ to ship from Australia.

Also, does anyone know if there are similar stores to Rushfaster that sell design-oriented merchandise?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ichibanit

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2007
I recently purchased a 15" MacBook Pro and am loving it. I am now looking for a laptop case/bag to carry my new beauty. I have searched all over the web and have only found a few bags that I like and that aren't just the boring black laptop bag that everyone has.

I found these bags which are really awesome but pretty pricey: All the King's Men

Does anyone know of any place to get these in the U.S.? I don't want to pay the additional $$$ to ship from Australia.

Also, does anyone know if there are similar stores to Rushfaster that sell design-oriented merchandise?

Thanks in advance for your help.
I don't know any store, but I just got "The Sophisticator" by Crumpler. It's a very nice bag, very robust. It may be more of a geek bag than a designer bag. But check it out.:)

jsheldon86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
yeah i have seen crumplers products and have heard good things about them, but I am looking for something more "designery." I am a graphic designer and am looking for something with more "design."

If only Apple made their own MacBook case . . .