Macbook Pro case - All the Kings Men

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jsheldon86, Aug 9, 2007.

1. jsheldon86 macrumors newbie

I recently purchased a 15" MacBook Pro and am loving it. I am now looking for a laptop case/bag to carry my new beauty. I have searched all over the web and have only found a few bags that I like and that aren't just the boring black laptop bag that everyone has.

I found these bags which are really awesome but pretty pricey: All the King's Men

Does anyone know of any place to get these in the U.S.? I don't want to pay the additional $$$ to ship from Australia.

Also, does anyone know if there are similar stores to Rushfaster that sell design-oriented merchandise?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. re2st macrumors regular

What an awesome website. They have GORGEOUS products!

3. ichibanit macrumors newbie

I don't know any store, but I just got "The Sophisticator" by Crumpler. It's a very nice bag, very robust. It may be more of a geek bag than a designer bag. But check it out.:)

4. jsheldon86 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i have seen crumplers products and have heard good things about them, but I am looking for something more "designery." I am a graphic designer and am looking for something with more "design."

If only Apple made their own MacBook case . . .

5. jsheldon86 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone else have suggestions of where to buy the "All the King's Men" bags or similar design merchandise?

here are two other favorites of mine:

Veer

Shop Composition