MacBook Pro Case/Bag

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jonnysods, Jun 18, 2008.

1. jonnysods macrumors 601

jonnysods

Okay, I know that there are dozens of posts around here somewhere, so just point it out if I'm being a noob.

I'm looking for a cool, rugged but professional looking case for my 17inch MBP (soon to be ordered). Does anyone have any good advice on a case, or any pics to post?

Right now I've been considering the Mac-Case Premium Leather Bag, or the Booq Vyper Exo XL.

They are both kind of pricey for me, but I'm close to choosing one of them because I can't find something a little cheaper.

Any thoughts?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

If you go to the "Search Forums" and type in "MacBook Pro Bag" you'll find dozens of threads on the topic.

3. waywardsage macrumors 6502

waywardsage

Depends on what your into. I picked a bag from Booq. They have a style to their own. Black nylon with red lining. I had the messenger bag type, but didn't like it due to the balancing. I got the backpack and it fits my MBP great. I tried to get out of the "backpack look=unprofessional" but, I find messenger bags to be horrible on my back.

So i guess i'll just keep looking unprofessional from now on.

4. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

Case

For MBP I have a incase. Best thing I have for my notebook..

James

5. Zman5225 macrumors 6502a

I got the Booq Boa M90 for my macbook pro and it's fantastic. You can go to youtube and type in booq and it'll show you video reviews for a few of their bags. The videos also show you how much they fit. The quality is absolutely top notch and feels good. If you do a google for booq coupon you'll also find 10% off codes around the internet, and also normally at the back of MacWorld magazine.

The bags cost a little more, but IMHO worth every penny. This is the second booq purchase i've made and they ship incredibly fast, great communication and now they've made me a long time customer for years to come

Z