Macbook Pro Case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jacobclause, Jun 25, 2014.

1. jacobclause macrumors member

My mom ordered me a case for my macbook for college. It’s from amCase, and is a neoprene fabric, with a zipper along the top. It has two handles, and looks like a small briefcase.

I’m going to start college this fall, and I got a new macbook for graduation. Naturally, the laptop is great, as we all know, since we’re here on these forums :p

But I want to review the neoprene case from amCase. The stich-work is very strong, clean, and concise. It looks plain and simple, and it won’t gather much attention, since it is not a boisterous design. Starting out school, I naturally don’t want to have something that will be extravagant, so this is perfect.

The zipper is a zipper and it works, obviously. There’s not much to be said about that.

The case is a snug fit for the macbook. There are different sizes for different laptops, and I would imagine that they also fit those respective devices. I’m using a 13 inch case, and the power cord fits with the laptop, and does not make a large bulge. Overall, I would highly recommend these cases, especially for college students, and anyone who is going to be carrying a laptop around.

2. vulcanvillalta macrumors 6502

Wonderful, thanks, I never really thought of having a case for the laptop. I'll look into this further.

3. Trvlngnrs macrumors 6502

Trvlngnrs

4. Yoshi Yogurt macrumors regular

Shoulda got a colcasac or thule.

Can't decide which one I want, hell I could just get both...

5. jacobclause thread starter macrumors member

Just get the one I got! It's great

6. Yoshi Yogurt macrumors regular

Nope that neoprene stuff sucks. Got the Thule one

7. vulcanvillalta macrumors 6502

I really like the neoprene. It has that initial smell, but it does away. And it lasts for quite some time.

8. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Nice review. I've been looking for a neoprene case for mine as well.

Not everyone here has a MacBook Pro, or even a Mac, for that matter.

9. vulcanvillalta macrumors 6502

jacobclause, I just heard that a high school near where I live about 800 of those amcase cases for their students, since the students are all getting chromebooks or macbooks or something. I'm glad I got this per your suggestion.