Macbook Pro Case

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jaikob, Jul 20, 2008.

1. jaikob macrumors 6502

jaikob

2. cmcbridejr macrumors 6502a

cmcbridejr

Get a foofbag.

I got one for my girlfriend and it is nice and padded.

I think they are handmade in Australia.

Just google foofbag or something like that.

3. jaikob thread starter macrumors 6502

jaikob

I like the idea, but im looking for something that will hold the sexiness, and not lose a lot of the shape, if you know what I mean?

4. CarlosG macrumors member

5. jaikob thread starter macrumors 6502

jaikob

I think im going to go with the incase.

Thanks everyone :)

6. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

Can I ask, when you would be using this cass? Just a question, because I find that the added bulk would prevent me from using this case on the go. I don't think it would absorb shock from a fall very well, even though it would protect from scratches. So why not get an invisible shield if that is the case?

This plus a carrying case would make for a heavy combination. Just my 2 cents.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

does anyone know if Ugg makes cases? thats will be so awesome and i will sleep with it at night too :D

8. jaikob thread starter macrumors 6502

jaikob

its for the scratches. Im bidding on an ebay item right now, but Im going to get outbid. This jackass is making me pay 10 dollars more than the original price for the incase. I don't have a credit card so Im online challenged.

link to case?

9. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

You want a link to the case? For what? the Incase? or invisible shield?

Anyway here you go: invisible shield

Or you can get the cheaper bestskinsever alternative which is what I opted for. Light weight scratch protection for your mbp: bestskinsever

Virtually the same thing but best skins ever does not come with the spray and guarantee that invisible skin does. Still a fine product. I believe both companies take paypal since you do not have a credit card.

10. jaikob thread starter macrumors 6502

jaikob

What does the spray do? and can you remove the invisible shield?

11. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

To apply skins like the invisible shield and bestskins ever, you have to use liquid make the skins sticky to attach to the computer. It might sound scary, but these skins stick very well, and wetting them make it easier to apply the skin without bubbles or lint..at least this is my experience.

You can remove the skin later on if you decide not to use it anymore, but you cannot reapply it once you have removed it. I believe invisible shield gives you a gaurantee so if you mess up the first time they will replace it for you. Kind of hard to mess up though, in my opinion..I have always had good experiences with these types of skins.