MacBook Pro Closed Stands?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Branson.Davis, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Branson.Davis macrumors newbie

Hey all,

Some of you might know my recent thread where I was debating whether or not to sell my lovely MacBook pro. I decided against it and to just upgrade the ram and hard drive. I am looking into buying a good IPS monitor to go along with the upgrades. The only thing is, I need to find me a good stand for the MacBook so I can have space on my desk with the monitor.

I was looking at the Twelve South Book arch http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookarc/ , but I was wondering if there was anything else out there?

I am looking for a closed type stand like the book arch. I'm not too sure about the shape and price of the book arch. I want to see what else is out there but I can't seem to find much.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. DavoMrMac macrumors 6502

DavoMrMac

3. Ash9414 macrumors 6502

When I get an external monitor, I was thinking of getting the BookArc too. It has a really good design, and you MBP has room to "breathe". You have access to all ports, and makes it look like a desktop type of thing (CD drive in the front, ports on the back). It's £39.99 in the UK which is quite pricey, but in the US I think it's around $50.

4. brendu macrumors 68020

5. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68030

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
    yes it is, i have 3 on Pre-order;)