I admit to lusting after the new MacBook Pro. I seriously was considering making the jump. Thankfully, I waited it out and am now over my lust and I have managed to overcome my impatience at acquiring a new device. The 13 inch model’s screen size is far too small for my Logic Pro X needs and the 15” price is simply too much. I am not sure how much longer my 27” mid-2010 iMac will last or how long I can live with it’s creeping flakey behavior. I am backing up my important files, projects frequently to mitigate any disasters. If it goes, prior to an iMac refresh, I will be content to get a current 21.5” model with upgraded RAM and SSD. Hopefully, a refreshed iMac with faster SSD, touch ID, etc is not too far off. The self inflicted pressure is off. I just said “no” to the very attractive but overpriced MBP.