Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soamz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Orissa, India
Im looking to order a Macbook Pro 15 inch 2.3Ghz 16GB one! So, the readymade one.
After the order is placed, how much time do they take to start the shipment and how much time to deliver to Ohio ?

Kevclark1985

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2013
It tells you when you go to checkout.

Don't know about in the US, but I am about to buy the mid 13" rMPB and its estimated a week (which is odd as usually only BTO take that long)

Nismo73

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2013
Im looking to order a Macbook Pro 15 inch 2.3Ghz 16GB one! So, the readymade one.
After the order is placed, how much time do they take to start the shipment and how much time to deliver to Ohio ?

I ordered one Monday around mid-morning, went to preparing for shipment in about an hour or two, shipped from PA Monday evening and was delivered to me yesterday afternoon in NY. (i guess this is as long as it's a stock model and it's available sitting somewhere in the US already)

channelinspire

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Dallas, TX
It tells you when you go to checkout.

Don't know about in the US, but I am about to buy the mid 13" rMPB and its estimated a week (which is odd as usually only BTO take that long)

I ordered that one with in store pickup and had it in my grubby little hands less than 3 hours later.

Macshroomer

macrumors 65816
Dec 6, 2009
I ordered a 13" 2.8/16/1TB early on the 31st and got it yesterday. When I placed the order it said I would get it between the 11th-13th.

Cancelled
Jul 3, 2013
Ordered my rMBP on Monday. I'm in the UK and so far UPS has just updated me saying it's in Germany, although the times are all messed up as it's still not 9.30pm on the 7th there yet. Must still be using China or South Korea time zones.

Kevclark1985

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2013
Ordered my rMBP on Monday. I'm in the UK and so far UPS has just updated me saying it's in Germany, although the times are all messed up as it's still not 9.30pm on the 7th there yet. Must still be using China or South Korea time zones.

Yeah would seem to be, just ordered there, not due for delivery until 14th November...still worth the wait though

Cancelled
Jul 3, 2013
Yeah would seem to be, just ordered there, not due for delivery until 14th November...still worth the wait though

Yeh I was quoted for the 11th. Shortly after Apple change it to the 12th. UPS still says it's due on Monday 11th. At this rate and having seen other peoples delivery times I reckon there's a small chance I'll have it by Friday.

RobboMB

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2013
Ordered my BTO on 30th October, arrived yesterday morning (6th Nov), estimate was 8th - 11th so can't complain!

Kelcoshows

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2011
Hertfordshire UK
I'm in the UK. Ordered my first ever MacBook (same spec as the op) on Monday. It's now in Germany. Apple say delivery Monday 11th, UPS say tomorrow (Friday 8th). I'm going with UPS and have booked the day off work! Fingers crossed...

FuNyuN

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2012
I just ordered a configured Macbook Pro with the $14 2 day shipping. They shipped it from Shanghai China on Monday at 10PM and it arrived at my house (also in Ohio) at 9AM Wednesday morning. Ready made should be even even faster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.