MacBook Pro Delivery

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jaywongy, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jaywongy macrumors member

jaywongy

I ordered a MBP on the refurbished store on Friday. Early yesterday it said it had been dispatched by UPS, however the status has still not changed on the website and continues to say "Shipment Dispatched"... Has anyone experienced this before?

2. fartheststar macrumors 6502a

fartheststar

3. fartheststar macrumors 6502a

fartheststar

Also, sometimes.... the shipment has to go through a few shipping hubs to get to you. Every time it 'changes' (picked up, through a hub, placed on a truck, out for delivery) it's as a result of your item being scanned... and it's one step closer to you.

I find that a lot of updates are overnight, so check in the morning and see what you find. You never know where it's coming from either.

My MacBook Pro went through China / Alaska / Kentucky / Buffalo / Toronto / Concord / Out On truck / Delivery to get to me.

I just ordered a HDMI cable from NewEgg, and it's gone from Cali, to Seattle, Vancouver (and no update from Vancouver in 3 days) so I'm assuming they're driving it to Toronto. (I did use Purolator to save costs over UPS)

4. Kissaragi macrumors 68020

Couriers dont seem to do much over the weekends. You should get it early next week tho.

5. jaywongy thread starter macrumors member

jaywongy

Thanks for the quick replies, I was slightly confused... Can't wait for it to arrive though :D :apple: