MacBook pro delivery

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ballsop, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ballsop macrumors regular

ballsop

I bought a MacBook pro recently at the order status has now changed to "UK distribution centre. The thing is, other people who have ordered products get a very detailed description of their order. For example they get country by country itinerary whereas mine is so simple on the apple order status site. Why is this? An I missing something?

2. Dkrogh macrumors member

It is just shipping from a new location. Just what are you really wanting to know.

If your worried about you not receiving that mbp, it's apples problem if it gets lost not yours. You don't own that laptop until it is in your possession.

3. WillEH macrumors 6502a

WillEH

Still awaiting despatch. I wouldn't worry, you'll get it soon. When you do, you'll be very happy ;)

4. ballsop thread starter macrumors regular

ballsop

on the order status now, it's telling me i'll have it tomorrow and it's being held locally ready for delivery.
    But what i really wanted to know was the course it's taken. i'm just interested to see which country it's flown to, one after the other. I have seen some peoples order status screen shots reveal that exact info.

5. Daffodil macrumors 6502

Daffodil

Lucky them :p I guess it varies...