Macbook Pro Delivery

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by slash2223456, Jul 17, 2008.

1. slash2223456 macrumors newbie

I recently ordered my first apple computer a 15" macbook pro 2.5Ghz processor. Now my question is that it says its shipping from Shanghai, CN and I was wondering how long does it usually take for it to get from Shanghai to U.S. and if anyone from the Michigan region, where Fedex ships through their main center in Toledo could tell me how long it took them to get the computer to their house.

Thank you

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It goes from Shanghai to Alaska by yak, then an Eskimo takes it by dogsled... usually takes about 3-4 weeks..... :D

Seriously, Shanghai to Alaska to another stop in the US before reaching your city. Mine only took about 3 days. I know it's tough to wait!

3. slash2223456 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you when i ordered mine on tuesday and fedex just started shipping it today.:-( but three days (including today) from now will be saturday GOTTA LOVE SHIPPING ON SATURDAY! I can't wait my free ipod touch came today and it's awesome. When you said it travels across Alaska by yak i'm like what type of vehicle is that? Then I said to myself, wow im dumb.

Thank you

4. Fenir macrumors regular

AK > Memphis > maumme, OH > belleville , MI > your city (or is that UPS...)

Takes about a week

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

It really depends; I know if you choose overnight it take 2-days or so. Remember the ship estimate is for shipping domestically. So whatever you choose does not include the time abroad.

6. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Sorry for the bump.

My MacBook Pro was recently delivered to my residence in west MI. Here is a screenshot of the FedEx tracking:

[​IMG]