Macbook Pro differences...?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nhudson, Aug 11, 2010.

1. nhudson macrumors newbie

Hi people, sorry if its the wrong section or its been asked and answered before, I did try searching first! LOL

I've had my Macbook pro model A1211, C2D 2.33 15" yadda yadda... I'm sure you know the specs LOL... for ages and Ive kept it in perfect condition, until I left it at home for a few weeks and came home to find the bottom shell casing has a big dent going in at the superdrive slot and the slot itself is almost closed... seems someone stood on it or something, but obviously no-one knows! gRRRRRRR!

So anyway, the question...

Are all the bottom shells, excluding the 17" and the original Core Duo, compatable?

I've done a fare bit of googling, but can find a 100% answer and there isnt a Apple store close enough for me to pop in.

So if anyone knows or has seen a thread that can help on here, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

2. Pandabear0423 macrumors newbie

I unfortunately don't have an answer for you. However, have you tried calling a local apple repair person or even an apple store. Perhaps you might find someone there that has the knowledge you need. It's worth a shot. Good luck and I hope you get the answer that you are looking for!

3. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

Try take the cover off and then bend it back :)
    Aluminum is very easy to bend