Macbook Pro Docking Station

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ajamali, Jun 9, 2015.

1. ajamali macrumors member

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has any good suggestion for a docking station for Mac that has the features listed below:

I have a Late 2013 15" Retina Macbook Pro with NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB graphics

1. Support for 3 monitors, prefer HDMI (not including the Macbook Pro's screen)
    2. Thunderbolt (preferably latest one)
    3. Gigabit Ethernet port
    3. USB3 ports
    4. Mic / Line in - Audio / Line out

Any suggestion is appreciated

2. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

I did a few searches for you on behalf of this, and frankly there is not a lot to choose from.

I have never owned one but I see one from "LandingZone" where the reviews are average and that is the only one that supports each of your listed features. It seems fairly expensive, too - and everything else just seems to change the orientation and not offer any ports.

I'm sure if you have searched for these as well you may have found this, but in any case it can be found here.

Sorry for the lack of personal experience, but I hope this helps.

3. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

The top 2 on this page

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=thunderbolt+dock

Both have what you need but you will need one monitor to be connected to a thunderbolt port with a mini DP to HDMI lead.

4. ajamali thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for the help. I will look and see if any of them work for me.

5. mpfuchs macrumors regular

mpfuchs