Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ikavin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Hi, Guys. I'm a new in MacRumors Forums. I hope that I could get some helpful answers from all of you.

1. My Macbook Pro: 2.6GHz (CPU), Core 2 Duo (Intel cpu version the one before the Penryn).

So, My Question is : Where can I get a replace (LEFT SIDE : FAN ) for my Macbook Pro. Since it has been making noise alway the time. I really want to replace it by myself, and I had ready opened it and took it out and put it back in, it worked perfectly for two weeks. Now, it comes again.

Please Provide me a " Web Site or Online Store ", in which I could purchased the right fan for my MacBook Pro. ifixit.com they do not have the 2.6 GHz fan because I had asked them. thank you very much. please help me out of these

(Please Don't advise me to bring it to the apple care) I just need a website to get a fan replacement. thank you very much.

Best regards.

shoarthing

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2005
Hi, Guys. I'm a new in MacRumors Forums. I hope that I could get some helpful answers from all of you.

1. My Macbook Pro: 2.6GHz (CPU), Core 2 Duo (Intel cpu version the one before the Penryn).

So, My Question is : Where can I get a replace (LEFT SIDE : FAN ) for my Macbook Pro. Since it has been making noise alway the time. I really want to replace it by myself, and I had ready opened it and took it out and put it back in, it worked perfectly for two weeks. Now, it comes again.

Please Provide me a " Web Site or Online Store ", in which I could purchased the right fan for my MacBook Pro. ifixit.com they do not have the 2.6 GHz fan because I had asked them. thank you very much. please help me out of these

(Please Don't advise me to bring it to the apple care) I just need a website to get a fan replacement. thank you very much.

Best regards.
. . Hi: these forums have an excellent search function. Should you care to use this you would find the most recent thread covering [exactly] your question is this one, last contributed to on Saturday.

Have a gander at pbparts.com: they appear to have the 15" LH Fan & may well be able to source the LH fan for other models, if different.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.