MacBook Pro Forum

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Rockoar, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockoar macrumors regular

Rockoar

I would like to know if it would be possible to do a pool of some sort to know if people would actually agree to separate the current MacBook Pro forum into two different forums: one for the so-called 'classic' MBP and one for the new retina MBP.

It would be very useful as right now it's quite difficult to read the forum with all those rMBP threads here and there if you're actually trying to find something out about the cMBP. The reason for that is that I believe that they are actually two separate machines, just like the iMac and the Mac Pro are. Some may say that the cMBP is a dying product but as of July 2012 Apple is updating them and even if they do release a rumored 13'' rMPB in a few months from now, they would still keep the 13'' cMBP the same way they kept the 15''. So, Apple is not killing the current MPB line and even if they did, we'll still keep talking and discussing among it the same way people do for previous MacBook laptops.

I don't have anything against the rMBP (I wish I could afford one!) I'm just asking this in order to get a clearer more neat forum. Looking forward to hearing people's mind about this issue. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.