Hello everyone! Long time lurker.. I bought the new 15" Macbook Pro, the one with the 1gb gfx, 15" hi-res antiglare.. I'd been using an early 2008 model before that, so this glimpse in to the unibody madness is quite satisfying. However, as many people have, been having a few problems... mainly the battery life, which seems to be worse than my 2008 model, even when I use only integrated graphics. I mainly use these machines for audio work.. and also for a bit of gaming on the side. Also appalled to see XP boot camp compatibility dropped - would have liked to have kept that, and a virtual machine doesn't quite cut it when you're doing audio programming etc. The question is, do you reckon I'd be better off returning this pro in the next 30 days (when I'm allowed), and purchasing the 2010 2.8GHZ DUAL core i7 (with all the same specs, apart from NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, 512MB gfx), or holding out and seeing if any of these battery/heat issues are later solved? Not sure how useful the quad core is in my particular case.. Decisions decisions..