Hey, I've been reading the forum for awhile and I'm thinking about picking up one of the CD2 Macbook Pros. I could possibly wait until the next revision (in early march or so), but the only thing that would really make me wait is the possibility of a screen update (I just want higher resolution and less "grain", nothing too dramatic). So, what's everybody's guess on whether apple will update their screens the next time around? I bet apple will update the case, screen, and everything else after santa rosa is released sometime in august, but I can't wait that long. Although if I'm waiting until march, maybe I should... Thanks for your help!