Macbook Pro Help!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mellowguy91, Jan 2, 2011.

1. mellowguy91 macrumors newbie

Okay, I purchased this macbook pro in August of 2010. Anyway, I brought this with me for my College studies in Arizona. One night around October or November, I had my macbook on my bed The earphones were plugged in and I knew my macbook was sleeping. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and found out one morning that my macbook has dropped. My heart skipped a beat when i found out. It was on the ground flat, but I found the earphone jack chord split apart, then I found a dent in the lower left corner of the metal casing. I was surprised it did not dent the bottom. In my opinion, It fell at an angle and judging by the dent and the broken ipod earphone jack broke the fall. I also had a incase hardshell case for insurance. When I brought it to my desk, the light on the bottom was steady and I tried waking it up, but it didn't at first. I restarted it and it worked fine after that. Two months later, I am typing on this macbook now and so far no problems. I ran every test possible and they all pass, there are also no clicking noises or anything. I knew it was my fault. Any opinions? Thanks! Happy Holidays everyone! Here is pictures: http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy265/Aznboi91/

2. darknite38 macrumors regular

Okay.

But really what do you want me to say to this? Lol.

Once my macbook pro took a fall while it was open and it fell on the top left outer part of the screen. The top left absorbed the impact and dented as a result. Everything is fine that dent just annoys me sometimes.

3. mellowguy91 thread starter macrumors newbie

My bad, what I meant was should it be fine? I didn't notice anything internally wrong. Should I get it checked out?

4. fortunecookie macrumors regular

fortunecookie

Its fine. Dont worry. If you drop it again then...

5. mellowguy91 thread starter macrumors newbie