Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Uplift

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
UK
I'm looking for a new bag for my MBP as i'm going to buy an ipad and current bag cant safely accomodate both.. i've had a look on the apple site and they have nice looking incase bags for £50 that has space for both... although some reviews so the bag is quite large which puts me off a bit.

Are there any other websites that sell bags tht have spaces for both ipad and macbook pro (15 inch)? any specific bag recommendations?

treestar

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
Get a hefty laptop sleeve and use whatever bag you'd like. The one I use was made by R.E.Load and has heavy nylon and 1/4" foam sides. I've been using it for 5 years and it works. I even let my friend use it to kneel on when they need a cushion.

Uplift

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
UK
I have an incase sleeve and a messenger bag but it hasn't provided the protection i need because it came open, fell to the floor and dented my MBP... now i want an iPad there is no way i can risk putting that in the bag as well.

Those bags looked perfect because there is proper slots for the laptop and ipad... it's just with one of the reviews saying the bag is too big i'm interested to see if any other companies produce similar bags.

Young Spade

macrumors 68020
Mar 31, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
I have an incase sleeve and a messenger bag but it hasn't provided the protection i need because it came open, fell to the floor and dented my MBP... now i want an iPad there is no way i can risk putting that in the bag as well.

Those bags looked perfect because there is proper slots for the laptop and ipad... it's just with one of the reviews saying the bag is too big i'm interested to see if any other companies produce similar bags.

Search. THat's the the bar is there. SEARCH and you'll find at least 5 other topics that are pretty long and give at least 10 recommendations of great bags.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.