Macbook Pro + iPhone 6 Plus OR iPad Air 2 + iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Random87, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Random87 macrumors member

I currently have an iPad 4 and 2008 White Plastic Macbook and an iPhone 5. I am looking to upgrade my tech and I really want the iPhone 6S Plus that will come out in Fall 2015 because of the better camera and bigger screen size. I will also be selling my iPad 4 and Macbook to finance my new tech but aside from the iPhone 6 Plus, what should I get: the Macbook Pro or the iPad Air 2?

My computing needs will be mainly internet browsing, watching media, creating media, and using it for school.

I have started using my iPad less and less ever since I got a Kindle Paperwhite because I initially bought the iPad to read e-books on but I've had an iPad for almost 6 years now. So will the iPhone 6 Plus be comfortable big enough to browse the internet on the couch and on the go?

2. wongster macrumors regular

i'd go with a macbook pro instead of an iPad if money will allow it. i too will be getting the 6s plus if it does come out to replace my 6 because i feel that a bigger screen will work better now. i also have a iPad 4 but don't use it much. only use it when i don't feel like reaching for my macbook or phone.