Macbook Pro+IpodTouch+HP printer combined rebate?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by coops108, Feb 25, 2010.

1. coops108 macrumors newbie

coops108

All prices are is Australian $(AUD)
    Hi there i was looking to get a macbook pro late march(kinding hoping the refresh comes out before i have to buy one). but i noticed i can get a ipod touch 8gb rebate if i buy a macbook pro. but then i also saw that you can get a printer rebate of $130 if u buy a macbook pro with the printer. can u do both rebates?
    ie
    Macbook pro 13" $1449
    Ipod touch $268(-$268 rebate)
    Hp Printer $129.95(-$130 rebate)
    =$1846(1449.05 after rebate)

therefore my question is can i send in the rebate forms for both the printer and ipod touch and get both rebates if they are all purchased at the same time?

2. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

Yes you can get both the printer and iPod free after rebate if both are purchased together with the laptop from apple online store or local store. The local store should also submit them for you. I am guessing you are not located in the us based on the prices posted.

3. coops108 thread starter macrumors newbie

coops108

thanks heaps. will buy them by the 28th march. hopefully the macbooks will be updated by then but im not holding my breath.

4. MetalPhreak macrumors newbie

Read the cashback claim forms. There's a section where it says if you have already submitted the UPC label for another promotion, that all you have to do is say which promo and when it was submitted (and they'll track down the UPC code they've already got I suppose).

5. AppleByte macrumors newbie

where is this information about the free ipod touch? I have looked on the apple site but it always freezes before I can find anything. I did not see anything there, though.

6. coops108 thread starter macrumors newbie

coops108

go to the education store: http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/education_routing

then select the uni/teacher u are at. then select a macbook and it will then tell u to select and ipod touch. u will have to pay the full amount for both but u send in a form and they will rebate u the money for the ipod touch

7. Waldszenen macrumors member

I'm in your position too, wondering whether I should wait for the refresh, or just wing it and get the free iPod Touch (which I can then sell on Ebay seeing as I've got an iPhone). The printer promo goes until April (and according to an Apple Store guy I spoke to, they've extended it numerous times before) so I don't need to worry about that.

I just hope the refresh occurs before the end of this month!

8. coops108 thread starter macrumors newbie

coops108

yep i second that. commooonnnneee apple. show me some silver sugar

9. AppleByte macrumors newbie

Thanks for the link coops! Is this promotion for Australia/ NZ only or ? Still didn't see it. :confused:

10. coops108 thread starter macrumors newbie

coops108

yeah i think it is only for AUS/NZ. just checked the usa site and couldnt see it.

11. Jazojas12 macrumors regular

12. purambp macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    I am new to this forum.
    I am planning to buy Macbook pro and also an Ipod touch.
    Just want to know how much do we generally get in a rebate for iTouch?
    I know we can get upto $268 (AUD), but what is the realistic amount which I can expect?

13. Jazojas12 macrumors regular

Like they say you can get up to $268. If you buy an iPod that is $200, you get $200. If you buy one that is $300, you get $268. It is a rebate so you can get an iPod for free up to $268 and you pay any difference over that price.