Macbook pro .. kernel panic hellllllpppppppppp!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aerove, Sep 21, 2007.

1. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

Hey guys as i posted earlier about the problem while playing cod2... today i was playin it and i ended up with a kernel panic.. the report showed it as somethin related to the nvidia graphics....

WAt should i do now?????? is it a problem with the game or is anythin scrwd in my mac :(

Also, for ur info i did the hardware test and it passed without any probs..

2. deadpixels macrumors 6502a

deadpixels

does it happens only when playing? does it happen when runnig other software? you should try with another game maybe. you could also run a hardware test just in case.

3. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

yep .. it got struck only while playin this game... also ... quicksilver and opera keep crashin ... dunno why!!! can u guys suggest what i should do???????

4. deadpixels macrumors 6502a

deadpixels

then the problem seems to be the software, maybe you should look for an update to your game if available. for quicksilver and opera you can reinstall those to see if it helps, use spotlight to delete or move temporarily to the trash everything belonging to the two apps, remember that if you delete opera's prefs and stuff, you'll loose your bookmarks and all. you could in the last try reinstall MacOS.

5. jonicus macrumors newbie