Macbook Pro Logitech Mouse Jittery/Jumpy

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Rolanddes, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Rolanddes macrumors member

Rolanddes

Hello, I converted to mac 6 months ago. I'm using a macbook pro early 2011 running Mac OS X 10.6.8. But my very well performing wireless mouse Logitech Vx nano does not quite do the job under mac os. It's jumpy and jittery and even worse, when cpu usage is very high it tends to lock up for few seconds.

I know there's no hardware problem because problem only persist when I'm under Mac Os. When I use the mouse in bootcamp with Windows 7 there's no problem.

PS: all my apps and Mac Os is up to date and the batteries in Logitech are new.

What should I do? Is there a solution, or is there a more compatible wireless mouse for mac other than Magic Mouse?

2. jon08 macrumors 65816

My Logitech MX 1100 mouse doesn't seem to work that great on my Mac either... 10.7.3.

I don't even know what the problem is... at times it seems the mousepad is the culprit and when I place it on my table it works well, but then after some time it starts acting up again (freezing for a sec, or not moving smoothly etc.). Quite annoying.

Must be the drivers or something??

3. bdodds1985 macrumors 6502a

bdodds1985

had the same problem with a Cyborg RAT7, finally upgraded (downgraded?) to a magic mouse. i love it, but i miss that crazy transformer looking mouse. I also used a logitech when I was on the go, and noticed it as well, but not near as much as the RAT