MacBook Pro (mid 2009) eBay.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by drwho1963, Jun 13, 2014.

1. drwho1963 macrumors newbie

I bought a mid 2009 MacBook Pro from eBay a few days ago, and have been waiting for any response from the seller, they've not marked it as posted, or replied to 2 eBay messages I have sent them, I paid as soon as I had bought it (Buy it Now) via PayPal.

I don't want to start any actions to return my money if if had been sent but just not marked as posted. So I want to know if there is any advice you guys can give me? I am going to wait 2 weeks before I take any action if I don't babe any reason to try sooner.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331226236015 (link to listing)

P.S. I am in Australia.

2. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

I would call eBay and ask about it.

3. chrfr macrumors 603

Do not wait any longer than the minimum time to start actions against a seller who hasn't communicated with you and hasn't shipped an item. There is no benefit to you by letting the seller keep your money for longer than necessary.

4. thetechfixer macrumors 6502

thetechfixer

I think you may have been scammed. First of all the seller ha 0 feedback which means he probably has not bought or sold anything before. Secondly it says the item is in the US and the seller made his account in the US but it will only ship to Australia. Give a call to eBay or open a item not received case, 3 business days after you have paid.