It all started last year, At the airport coming home from interstate, xray machine, put mbp in, comes out, massive electric shock from the unibody of the mbp. Ever since then my macbook hasn't been right, turning off randomly, loud fans, slow boot, slow to turn off and a couple unexpected shutdowns. But it was the latest one that killed it. Last night I went to turn off my mbp, go to apple menu>shut down, doesnt do anything, I knew it could be loading so I leave it for 5 min and I close all open applications. Nothing. Hold down power button. Nothing. I hold it Dow. For 1 minute, turns off but then reboots, then turns off, then reboots and then it says it has been restarted due to an unexpected shutdown... Wait for it to boot up completely then shut down to go to bed. Wake up in the morning, hold power button, nothing. absolutely nothing at all. I opened it up, pulled the battery connector out and back in, nothing. Magsafe light is green... Someone please help!