Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drakeshipway

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
macbookpromockup.jpg

i realize i made a mistake on the lower left side of the screen bezel, couldn't see it do to the angle of the screen, woops

Take Note
- Black trim around screen, mmm black trim is sexy
- More Air shaped base
- Thinner

hope you like it. i've been doing some mockups lately for fun, and i thought i'd try a notebook. pce :apple:

check out some of my other mockups; iPod Classic here , iPod Shuffle here

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
ok, again, its cant have a base as curved as that, its a waste of space, you can get away with it on the Air, but the pro needs as much space as it can get

kymac

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2006
portland
Why the heck not?! this would be the place to do it.

because not enough people care about the same mockups that keep being made.. theres a photoshop creation thread he can put them in.. or atleast just put them all together in one.. he has four different ones right now

Beric

macrumors 68020
Jan 22, 2008
Bay Area
Where's the mockup for a thicker MBP? I'd like to see more and better hardware packed in there, as well as a cooling system that's actually effective.

drakeshipway

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
because not enough people care about the same mockups that keep being made.. theres a photoshop creation thread he can put them in.. or atleast just put them all together in one.. he has four different ones right now

i didn't make them in photoshop though, so they would be out of place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.