Macbook Pro Penryn Issue

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mx356, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Mx356 macrumors member

Mx356

What's up guys? I got my first Macbook Pro about 2 months ago and still like this thing so much, even more after figuring on the little cool things it does. Well I was using the other day at my desk and noticed that now its uneven. It wasn't like this before. I set it on my desk and put my hands on it to start to type and I noticed that the left side touched the desk once I put my left hand on it and when I took it off it would come back off the desk. It was sitting lopsided. Well I figured, it must just be this desk cause I have noticed it before, well I moved it to the kitchen table and it still did it.

Has anyone had this same thing happen? Is there any way to get Apple to fix it? I wanted to ask you guys before I looked like an idiot talking to Apple haha.

Thanks for your time

2. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

3. Mx356 thread starter macrumors member

Mx356

"Old" , I got it about a month before the new ones came out.

4. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

I'd take it to a genius. Who knows maybe they'll take it in the back and flex it back....:eek:

5. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

6. Mx356 thread starter macrumors member

Mx356

Thats what I was thinking. I use SMCfan and try not to let it get to hot but I guess I didn't watch it to closely. Is there any way to prevent this and would Apple replace it? Its not a huge problem, just annoying trying to type while the laptop is feeling like a boat in the ocean haha.

7. kolax macrumors G3

kolax

Sure one of the feet hasn't come off on the underside?

8. Mx356 thread starter macrumors member

Mx356

That's the first thing I checked, and there all still there...