Macbook Pro Problems!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mac6272, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Mac6272 macrumors member

So as if not going through 4 imacs in the past 2 weeks isnt bad enough i sucked it up bought a macbook pro last week its been great until..... 5 minutes ago i walk into my living room to use the laptop real quick and .... MY LID WONT CLOSE!!!

Is it me or am i the only who thinks apples quality is going way down hill, ive never had so many problems with a manufacturer this is rediculous, i dont know if i should exchange my macbook pro or just get my money back, it really seems to me there using the cheapest build process possible and cheap products, what the hell is going on here????

2. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

I had 4 Bad Macbooks....since they first came out,......i feel your pain...

3. Mac6272 thread starter macrumors member

Im honestly shocked apple is releasing such crappy product this is ridiculously absurd.

4. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

I don't want to sound as if I am defending Apple, but:

How do you expect Quality Control to discover an issue that only discovers itself after you have used it?

It's tricky, I know. Must be tricky for Apple too then.

5. wazgilbert macrumors regular

Mac6272, needs to take a rest now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. noodle654 macrumors 68020

noodle654

Hmm... I will say that Apple's quality has gone down hill a little. But, if is it that bad, call Apple and get a new one. You should get what you wanted for 2k

7. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Im sad to say but this isn't necessarily an Apple thing. Majority of the top/popular brands are guilty of this.

I guess People are buying more computers and require high end components for cheap so manufactures have to resort to cheaper methods to get maximum production whilst saving cost. That means either using cheaper casings/displays/labour etc

While it may work for the most part there are people who will suffer the consequences and sometimes it'll come to bite them (corporations) back in the ass because they'll have to spend more money to get you a replacement or repair your machine.