Macbook pro protection

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by IGotBush, Oct 17, 2011.

1. IGotBush macrumors member

I've done some searching and found a lot of bags and keyboard covers

Most say Moshi Clearguard b/c its not silicon others say Iskin which is silicon. I have a messenger bag from army surplus its made of canvas, is water resistant and keeps everything nice a dry I'm I'm walking in the rain. I also expect it to age nicely and end up looking very cool

For actual computer covers or cases or skins whatever it may be called I really wanted something that would give my MBP a theme. I found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFOlWrxFb-4&feature=related

Which tbh I really like I'd just get different colors wondering what peoples thoughts on it was. As I couldn't find anything on Topcase in the forums.

I was also looking at speck cases and the Seethru and Satin ones look appealing...The Clear seethru and MoshiClearguard would give it that classic look but still protect from scratches.

Anyone have a satin speck case how does it feel do you like it more than a hard case?

Ultimate question if I do end up going with a silicon keyboard Iskin is the way to go? They're just limited in colors

BTW this is my bag in olive http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/vintage-outback-messenger-bag.html

2. randomrazr macrumors 65816

tons of threads on keyboard covers and cases, did u not look them upp?

speck case is the best

moshi makes best keyboard cover.

pick a color and ur good to go

3. GuitarG20 macrumors 65816

GuitarG20

A satin Speck case is a hard case; and i absolutely love mine. it has a awesome feeling on it.

4. IGotBush thread starter macrumors member

Sorry I miss worded my first sentence I ment I searched a lot around the forums and I found some conflicting information but thanks