Macbook Pro purcahse from e-infall.com

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nin1234, May 14, 2009.

1. nin1234 macrumors newbie

I am about to buy a unibody Macbook Pro from a chinese internet wholesaler called e-infall.com. Has anybody heard of this company or bought from them?? Their prices are super low. Any info you can share with me will be much apreciated. Thanks

2. bartelby macrumors Core

Well the domain was created in March this year. I'd stay clear.

3. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

4. Warranty Voider macrumors 6502

I can't remember where, but I remember someone saying in a different forum that they were a scam site. Again, there's no such thing as "too good to be true". I'll try to find the original thread of the person who claimed it was a scam site.

5. etiger13 macrumors member

Seems too good to be true. Also, if you look at the items market value listed, that too is way too low. But if you can pay with Paypal you at least have some protection.

6. uberfoto macrumors member

Plus, it looks like e-infail. Why would you buy anything from a company that has the word "fail" in their name.

;)

7. UniPro macrumors regular

UniPro

LOL I was checking out the site and they offer Sumsung cell phones. LMAO!

8. Joker711 macrumors newbie

honestly... i think its a scam. i asked them how long they've been in buisness they said 2007. at the bottom of e-infall.com it says 2004-2009... i also noticed that their manager "Hong Chang" has one of the most common names in China, making them harder to track down. another thing... people's e-mails were getting hacked and advertising for e-infall.com so i'd say its about 90% scam, 10% legit...and they dont have anything for under $100... this way u cant just order something small and see if you even get your order or not. also, their payment methods seem kinda bs. but this is just my opinion =]. try http://www.ecost.com/ or even http://www.refurbdepot.com/ for a cheap, good notebook. refurbished computers at refurbdepot have a 2% return rate... think about it

9. capriseyhaze macrumors regular

capriseyhaze

if any site accepts paypal you can not get scammed. they accecpt paypal and there email is to there own site not gmail or yahoo or something. so your good man go for it.

EDIT: never mind dude i just tried to make a purchase there just to see there payment options and once you try and pay they only offer money transfers western union and **** like that. so stayyyyy awayyyyyy.

10. u49aa2 macrumors 6502a

u49aa2

I would suggest to keep clear of it. When i click on the paypal icon, no window comes out :eek: as you would expect from legitimate website.

11. nin1234 thread starter macrumors newbie

Guys and gals, Thanks for your input. Your replies were vey insightful.
    Thanks again

12. greenythebeast macrumors regular

Don't be an idiot? Don't buy anything from the site.

13. Snoogie macrumors newbie

Scum chinese website beware

There are various fake wesites using the account number below to defraud people around the world they sell goods that are never shipped after recieving payments into the account they dissapear without goods being delivered is there anything the bank can do about this account? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Our Account in Bank of China:
    Bank's name
    :BANK OF CHINA BEIJING BRANCH
    Bank's address
    :NO.8 YaBaoLu,ChaoYang District BeiJing China
    The name
    :Xiaohong Lin
    A/C No
    :4060600-0188-026298-9 ;
    Country
    :China
    SWIFT CODE(BIC)
    :BKCHCNBJ110 ;
    BIC
    :BKCHCNBJ110 ;
    Postcode
    :100021 ;
    After you making the payment,please send us the following information by E-mail or MSN:
    - The copy of the receipt
    - Shipping address.

14. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

You get what you pay for. Stay clear of this.