MacBook Pro Purchase

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by webmattster, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. webmattster macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2008
    #1
    I am going to purchase a MacBook Pro for school this fall. I would really like to get it soon because I've been waiting all year, but I don't know if I should be waiting until Intel releases the new processor, and possibly Apple releases a design change, or can I just purchase it now? I see on the buyer's guide it doesn't say not to buy it like some other products.

    Any advice would be helpful...Thanks!
     
  2. MacDawg macrumors P6

    MacDawg

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2004
    Location:
    "Between the Hedges"
    #2
    unless you are really close to the end of a cycle, i would say "buy"
    there is always going to be something newer, bigger, faster
    you can get 'analysis paralysis' and never buy if you wait

    Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]
     
  3. masse macrumors 6502a

    masse

    Joined:
    May 4, 2007
    Location:
    MA/GA
    #3
    If you went to Georgia Tech you'd have built your own hardware and made a laptop that runs off of teardrops.

    Ok, that's the last one haha.

    Wait, but not until the back to school deal is done. If it really doesn't matter to you, then buy now, or buy a SR refurb.
     

Share This Page