Hi, I've never posted on these forums before, but have been viewing them since I bought my Macbook Pro about a month ago. I'm obviously really frustrated now that the update has been released (something I wish I had known was coming before I purchased). I'm a high school senior going to college in the fall specifically for film. I bought my MBP built to order and maxed out a lot of settings b/c I got a fairly generous gift card from my dad b/c he won it in a contest at work. I have the Macbook Pro 15.4 Inch with: 2.6 Intel Core 2 Duo 200gb Hard Drive @7200 RPM 2GB RAM 256MB Video RAM I have two questions really. I bought my MBP on 1/18/08 from the online store and received it on 1/24/08. Is there any option of me being able to return it and buy a new MBP or exchange it for a new one? I'm not familiar with Apple's policies on this. Secondly, would it really be worth it for me? I'm really in it for the upgraded Video RAM, b/c I want that to be as future proof as possible since I'm going into film/tv and want to keep my laptop all through college. I don't want the video capabilities to grow outdated if I can easily help it. Also, is there a way to upgrade Video RAM manually like you can regular RAM? Multitouch isn't that important to me right now, but I'm also aware that Apple is moving in this touch direction, and having a multi-touch trackpad will also add some future proofness to my computer incase upcoming Apple products within the next 4-5 years greatly incorporate this feature. Obviously I'm pretty miffed right now, and I wish I had waited, but all I want to know is if it's easy/worth it to upgrade right now. Buying a machine and one month later having it outdated is a little different than having it outdated in a standard 6-8 month life cycle. What are my options? Thanks in advance for your advice!