Macbook pro reinstall MacOS

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Macbookguy101, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Macbookguy101 macrumors newbie

Hey there, so I just factory reset my macbook pro, amd when I went to reinstall my MacOS it said it could not continue and to try at a later time. I'm not sure what the problem here is. I've gone on the Internet to find a solution but it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue. Any response/solutions are greatly appreciated.

2. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

What method are you using to reinstall your macOS? Do you have a bootable installer? Or are you trying to use either the recovery partition, or Internet recovery? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

3. Macbookguy101 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm using the Internet recovery. It gives me the message, "installation of MacOS could not continue. Installation requires downloading important content. That content can't be downloaded at this time. Try again later."
    --- Post Merged, Apr 13, 2018 ---
    Also I've went on the apple support website to try to find a solution, but none of those options work for me. I can't get into the appstore since I've done a factory reset, so my only options are holding command R, option - command R, and shift - option - command - R. None of those have worked for me. They all just bring me back to macOS utilities.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 13, 2018 ---
    Never mind I fixed the problem!

4. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

It's sometimes helpful to explain what you did to fix your problem. That might help others who stop here for answers!