Macbook Pro replacement time....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tsar Smirnoff, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Tsar Smirnoff macrumors newbie

Hey guys I have a question. Does anyone know how long it might take to get a replacement Macbook Pro BTO from Apple? You see, I never got the original one I ordered because Fedex completely destroyed the package in transit(it took them around 7 days to tell me this, after badgering them repeatedly). I already called Apple before I knew they damaged it on Thursday, because at that time the excuse was that they lost it, so I called Apple for a replacement. I haven't gotten an email or anything from Apple yet about the replacement, you know like the order status type stuff. They gave me free 2 day International Business shipping this time, but I know they have to manufacture it first, because it's built to order. Sorry that this is long winded, but I just wanted to know if anybody else has gone through the same thing. Thanks!

2. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

they dont have to build it from scratch even tho its a BTO. so give them about at the most two days to send it out, plus you said they gave you two day shipping so call it 4 or 5 days at most until you see it.