Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haggag87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone knows the expected arrival date of the MacBook Pro retina 13"? will it be in October"this month"? or next year? cause i want to buy a new mac and don't want to buy now and then find the MacBook Pro retina 13" released :)

Many Thanks

boto

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2012
No one knows the exact release date. It is only speculated for an October release, but I got a feeling it will arrive next year. I don't think its wise for Apple to release a 13" retina MBP until they fix the IR issues and improve their quality control for products. Also, I'm pretty certain the iPhone 5 is already delaying them to manufacture enough units for the demand. There are going to be double or triple the amount of sales compared to the 15" since it's going to be more affordable, lighter, and portable.

mankar4

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2007
USA
Hi,

Does anyone knows the expected arrival date of the MacBook Pro retina 13"? will it be in October"this month"? or next year? cause i want to buy a new mac and don't want to buy now and then find the MacBook Pro retina 13" released :)

Many Thanks

Thousands of people have the same question, maybe you should email jim dalrymple and ask him. if he replies, post it here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.