Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rcrescenzi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2011
Hi all,

I have a MB Pro purchased in July 2010 with HDMI output. I'm trying to connect it to an AQUOS LC-32LE320E by a Miniport adapter to HDMI (HAMA) with no result. The TV hasn't any signal from MB. The AQUOS has 3 hdmi sockets (but only 1 and 2 are able to receive signal from PC in general), but none of them receive any signal.

Anyone could suggest what to do please?

Thank you

Rocco

carliemartini

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2011
I have an Aquos as well with the same problem. The video worked great temporarily so I thought it was the cable. I bought a new cable but still no luck. I read somewhere that it's been an ongoing issue for users with Snow Leopard.

henry72

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2009
New Zealand
Have you tried the "Moshi HDMI adapter"? I reckon is the best on the market at the moment. Sure, Apple's adapter would be the best option but they never release one for some reason :(

rcrescenzi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2011
Yes, I'm sure. I've tried the cable hdmi-hdmi connecting it from my PC to the television and it works perfectly. I've done other tries connecting it to a monitor SAMSUNG HDMI with my MBP ( with OSX 10.6.8) and a MBP with LION installed and the results have been: no signals. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.