Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenzDealer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Cali
Hey for those of you looking for some good news I just received my Macbook Pro today, July 3rd, when the shipping people told me it wouldn't come until July 10th. Hope this raises people's spirits :) Also, it was customized with 4 gb ram and still came early.

BrandonMatt0718

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2007
New York
Hey for those of you looking for some good news I just received my Macbook Pro today, July 3rd, when the shipping people told me it wouldn't come until July 10th. Hope this raises people's spirits :) Also, it was customized with 4 gb ram and still came early.

When did you order your Macbook Pro?

Sopranino

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2006
Alberta, Canada

Lucky! :)

Fed Ex has been showing my order as having 'Departed from location' Memphis TN on July 2nd at 8:00 AM but nothing has updated since.

-sigh-

Sopranino

milk242

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
I love Apple Shipping because when I ordered my SR MBP, free ipod and printer everything came in 2-3 days earlier than what they quoted.

amoda

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2006
uggh can't say i'm not jealous man. I've been waiting since the 17th for my mbp. I guess i'll start calling and complaining because this is getting ridiculous.

Joys45

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2007
Montreal, QC

Fed Ex has been showing my order as having 'Departed from location' Memphis TN on July 2nd at 8:00 AM but nothing has updated since.

-sigh-

Sopranino

Mine too, but just changed this morning to At Local Fedex Facilities Anjou, QC. So hope to the delivered before 12:00 like they told me...

Jestered

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2005
Austin, Texas

-sigh-

Sopranino

I had the same problem. It won't show any updates until it clears customs. It took mine 3 days to clear and update. I don't know how it is over there in Alberta, but in Ontario Fed Ex will NOT deliver earlier than the estimated delivery date, even if they have it at your local sort facility days early. Apparently, it is a stipulation that Apple put on them. They also won't let you pick it up if there has not been at least one delivery attempt. When is your estimated delivery date?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.