MacBook Pro shipping in Europe?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dambro1978, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dambro1978 macrumors regular

Anyone who ordered online has any news about their shipping status?
    I ordered it the 16th (Italian Apple Store), it still says:
    -not yet shipped
    -estimated shipping time: 7 working days (Is saturday a working day?)
    -estimated delivery: 30th Oct - 3rd November

You?

2. timestoby macrumors 6502

thats wot mine said when i orderd online uk store. you can see more details if you type in the delivery number in the ups website,like where its at now.thats if its going by ups for you. the carrier number i mean then go to wotever carrier service they gave you and type it in. mine should be here in a few hours:p

3. Bengt77 macrumors 68000

Bengt77

Mine says Prepared for Shipment right now. Don't know if it said that before. (Why didn't I pay more attention to that?) Anyways, it also (still) says it will be ready for shipment in 8 working days, and will be delivered the 3rd or 4th of November. I ordered my MacBook (non-Pro) mere hours after Steve took the warps off it.

Funny they still call it shipping/shipment, while it all goes by plane nowadays.

4. dambro1978 thread starter macrumors regular

Where can i find my delivery number?
    In my Apple order status page it says: fast delivery (EMEA) under "Shipping type", but no number.

The only number I have is the "order number", but I think it doesn't relate with shipping..

5. Bengt77 macrumors 68000

Bengt77

It's been shipped, it's been shipped! :D

Should be here on or before the 30th of October. Man, I'm getting excited now!

At least, in the 'Your Apple order has been shipped' e-mail, it says the above, but on the Order Status page it still says the 3rd or 4th of November. And on the 'Track this shipment' page it says the 31st of October. That's three possible dates! Which prognosis should I believe? Oh, the wait...