Macbook pro slowing down

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by eddy401, Nov 16, 2011.

1. eddy401, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011

eddy401 macrumors newbie

I searched the web about 2 hours trying to find any solution or what i am doing wrong.
    I like to play games on my mac now and then. my mac supports enough for me, i know its limitations. But my problem is this. I have a game called Trine, i played it yesterday for a couple of hours, it was good. no lagging or anything. but today i tried again and it was freakish! this happened to me before and i reinstalled my os because i couldnt find any answer and it got better. it was about 2 months ago and it started again.
    I have a 2010 macbook pro with 4 gb ram 450gb hdd (currently 400 is free) and intel hd graphics with 512 and nvidiva 330m with 288 vram.

is something working wrong? or is it something else?
    ps; my mac has been open for about 3 days today. a little bit hot (52 C). is it because of that?
    i dont think it is because as i said, i had this problem before. before reinstalling my os. I though that this was because it was open all the time so i tried closing it for a day and opening it but i remember this happening again.
    so...
    any thoughts? any suggestions?

Thank you

2. sigmadog macrumors 6502a

sigmadog

I don't have an answer for you but you might find more help if you post in the MacBook Pro area. This area is for Mac Pro users (the big, aluminum desktop systems).