MacBook Pro suddenly can't find Time Machine!!! Please Help!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dreamwoutfear, Feb 20, 2009.

1. dreamwoutfear macrumors newbie

dreamwoutfear

Hi everybody,

This is my first time posting, and I am not, what some may refer to as, computer savvy. I apologize if I leave out vital information. So here's the deal...

I moved at the beginning of the month. Got internet transferred on the 12th. Internet has been acting funny for about 3 weeks (yes, starting a few days before the move). Time Machine has been doing fine for this whole time. Suddenly, last night, while on the internet, a message about Airport and Time Machine popped up. It was late, so I closed my computer with the intention of fixing it this morning. Opened book this morning to find no airport signal, no network with my name on it, no connection to Time Machine, can't locate all of my backups, can no longer finish a backup...Need major help! :eek:

I've tried some troubleshooting but, overall, feeling a little blind trying to find my way through all of this mess.

Please contact me with any help you might be able to provide because I'm a bit at my wit's end :(

Thanks for your help...

2. chenderson2 macrumors member

I had an airport for about 2 years. One day it just stopped working. Since then I have just used a wired Ethernet connection.

3. scrapper1115 macrumors newbie

MBP Can't find Time Machine..

I am hoping to find some helpful answerers about this topic.
    I did not find the last reply at all useful for the problem at hand.
    The originator of this post I sure did not either.

4. thebeautyisfake macrumors regular

But..Macs always "just work"..

OH MY GO-

[​IMG]