macbook pro switch off suddenly

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kinxsize, Nov 30, 2014.

1. kinxsize macrumors newbie

Hi my Mac was water damage, I deasembly it clean it put back together. It's turn on and works perfectlly apart from touch pad which need replacing. Right now it has been replaced but what starts happening to the mac is that it's turns off itself. And it's turns off suddenly after few second from the switching it on. Sometimes its on for almost a minute sometimes only few seconds.
    Is possible that something my get to hot? or the keyboard which I didn't replaced is still water damadge and leaking on the logic board? that wasn't water that was soya sos so it my melt wit the high temperature.
    Any suggestion?
    Thank You

2. poiihy macrumors 68020

poiihy

3. kinxsize thread starter macrumors newbie

I have tryed both , yesterday I try the "PRAM" reset and even manage to run the mac for about a 30 minutes and done the upgrade yosemite. The computer restart and turn on normally. Then I decided to turn it off and try it once again turning it on. I press the button the white light shows as usually but nothing else happend screen is black. Lik it doesn't starts properlly. Turn it off pressing for 5 sec and have another try but no luck.
    Today i manage to turn it on only up to the progres line of yosemite system stratup and it's swwitch off itself. Try again and only starts for a 2 sec. and off.

Is it not look like they my it be some liquid still there? only one place where it could be is the keyboard, that I haven't replaced but it's working fine and lights on it works fine.
    Any Idea? what could be the problem?
    Thanks