MacBook Pro TB EU local Apple Store availability

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TY89, Nov 17, 2016.

1. TY89 macrumors newbie

Hi,

was anyone from Europe able to pick up an MacBook Pro with Touch Bar from in their local Apple Store?

Called the Apple Store in Munich yesterday. They told me it would take 5 Weeks before they will have them in stock, which I can't really believe...

2. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

3. MOASLON macrumors member

MOASLON

Checked an Apple Store in London today, and they said that they will have stock in 4-5 weeks, which is hard to believe..

4. Tim7 macrumors 6502

Tim7

There will be stock in stores this week I anticipate!

5. Unfair1623 macrumors newbie

I truly hope you are right... I need a new MacBook sooo bad. Sold my old one two weeks ago, never thought it would be this hard...

6. UnluckyXIII macrumors 6502

Preorders haven't even started to receive theirs in Europe yet, I think the stores are correct in saying 4-5 weeks for walk-in availability. Sucks, especially when you see preorders being fulfilled in the States and that they have wide availability in stores too :( (some people have even cancelled and reordered with faster delivery dates than us in Europe).

XIII

7. Tim7 macrumors 6502

Tim7

The US Apple stores started getting walk in stock as soon as customers started receiving their online pre orders. Seems like all the stock is coming at once.