Some small amount of water was spilled on my 2011 Macbook Pro (when I wasn't around). It was wiped up immediately after, then the machine was turned on 15 minutes after. It worked fine for about 36 hours, then wouldn't start up. I don't know if the two are related, but.... I managed to restart it by removing the battery (although the battery is in fine condition). Here are the problems I am now facing: - I have to remove the battery completely, because it will not boot up if the battery is inserted - Even so, it won't start up with the battery out, unless I remove the magsafe plug. - When it starts, all windows reopen and it loses all configuration information every time; ie. data, wifi password, etc. - The internal keyboard does not work --at all-- - I reset the SMC, NVRAM, ran Applejack and did an Apple Hardware Test. (None of it helped, the AHT shows nothing to report). This is where I'm stuck, as to what exactly is wrong with this Macbook!