MacBook Pro uodates soon?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by harrisone23, Jan 21, 2008.

?

Should I wait for the updates for the MacBook Pro?

  1. Yes, Definetly

    20 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Nope, its not worth it

    5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. harrisone23 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    #1
    I am in the market for A MacBook Pro, but I have heard that Apple will update them soon. What should I do? Please Help!

    :apple:
     
  2. heatmiser macrumors 68020

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2007
  3. Rabbleboy macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    #3
    atleast for the update that will hopefully come with the next month.
     
  4. crobbins macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Location:
    Colorado
    #4
    If you already have one I don't see why you wouldn't..and even if you don't it's still probably worth it since you have a computer (I'm assuming) If not..then the current speed will be plenty for you.. :cool:
     
  5. gazfocus macrumors 68000

    gazfocus

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Location:
    Liverpool, UK
    #5
    I've been waiting since August for a MBP update so I'm waiting until they the update arrives. If you have a computer then don't rush. It would be horrible to see you buy a new MBP now and then Apple release a new one in 2 weeks.
     
  6. tersono macrumors 68000

    tersono

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Location:
    UK
    #6
    Just buy the sucker when you need it and get over the update situation. Seriously.

    Whatever you buy will be out of date in a few months, so why get your knickers in a bunch over it?
    :rolleyes:
     

Share This Page