MacBook Pro Upgrade Date

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by timothyl88, Oct 31, 2010.

  1. timothyl88 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    #1
    I havent seen any recent forums talking about this. I know from the buyer's guide mbp are going to upgrade soon but how soon? Any rumors hinting when?

    Thanks and sorry if this has been asked alot
     
  2. kingsal macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
  3. Boston007 macrumors 6502

    Boston007

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2010
    #3
    I wish somebody knew even within a couple months. I'm in the market for a 13" MBP but it's close to the end of lifecycle for the C2D processor and I want a more updated version before I buy, so I think I'm gonna hold off. Come on Apple hurry up!
     
  4. CorporateFelon macrumors regular

    CorporateFelon

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location:
    Boston, MA
    #4
    I'm wondering if people have asked the day after an update if they should wait or buy now.
     
  5. spinnerlys Guest

    spinnerlys

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Location:
    forlod bygningen
    #5
    Do you really think they would wait? That question and the question when the next update is coming will be asked on the day of the release, within 60 minutes of this board noticing that the Store Is Down.

    Anyway, to "answer" the OP, and any who might not find this thread to not searching, as this is a fairly new question, an update to the MBP line is expected in Q1/2011, when Intel releases Sandy Bridge / Cougar Point and Apple likely adopting it.
     
  6. rkaufmann87 macrumors 68000

    rkaufmann87

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2009
    Location:
    Folsom, CA
    #6
    Steve called me last night to chat, he mentioned the next update would be April 1, 2011. :D
     

Share This Page